We are looking life partner for my daughter who would be a great companion,friend and believe in family values.and she has also bright carrier in education from her childhood. My daughter did Master in Electronics and communication Engineering in Parul institute from vadodara and getting 8.2 score. Only Brahmin person will contact to us.
My daughter have completed her masters and is currently working in a pharmaceutical industry, We are looking for a well educated, well behaved, gentle, family man. Looking for family rooted with traditions but with modern outlook.
My daughter has completed MBBS from AMC Met Medical college Ahmedabad. in march 2016. She is doing pg diploma in Anesthetisia from bj medical college Ahmedabad selected from Neet 2018 She belongs to Brahmin Hindu family.
Most of the information is mentioned in profile.and apart from that if I talk about myself.Believe in simplicity.love to spend time with nature and animals.like to do creative stuff like painting ,sketching,playing guitar, indian classical music.right now not working. Planning to do masters.
i have created this profile.from now my mom will handle it.you can contact her for further communication.
I am an accounts/finance professional with a master's degree currently working in Axiom Chemicals Pvt Ltd as an Accounts Executive in Vadodara, Gujarat. I belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with traditional values.
People describe me as simple, understanding, respectable, affectionate, lovable and friendly. My hobbies and interests is listening to music.
My daughter is born & brought up in Gujarat. She is a Engineering Graduate in IT and presently working in as Game Developer. She is simple and friendly girl, who loves her family. She prefers working after marriage and we are looking for a groom, who support, understand and guide her decisions in life.Horoscope matching is a must.
Namaste & Jay Shri Krishna Everyone,
Every Prospective Bride reading my Profile, I am Sure, You must be having So many expectations from Your future Soul-mate. Haven't you? After all,You have the right to have Expectations from their Future Husbands & Grooms have to honor that. Being a Prospective Groom, I am not sure, what are your Expectations? Therefore, here I am gonna describe, some of the most Important expectations of yours, which I believe, I can fulfill, if you decide to Marry me. If there are any expectations you have & missing here, you can convey me by contacting me & I can surely try to fulfil them as well. At least, you have to convey your Feelings else I never can know. Contacting me is very easy. I have simply marry profile & it is free to communicate there. I welcome questions from you & your parents & I will give you my True & Honest opinions. In the End, It is Only & Only you, who needs to decide, If I can be the Prince Charming of your Dreams or not !!
Note 1: We are not dowry seekers. Neither Before nor after Marriage.
Note 2: I would Prefer a Court Marriage instead of Extravagant Splashy one If my future wife is happy & Her Parents are Happy.
1.Goal of Marriage := The ultimate purpose of marriage is, to Unite two families (bride's + Groom's) & make 1 Stronger United Family & Many such United Families can make a Stronger Society & Country in the Process. Unity is Strength & as long as both families are United, they can endure all ups & downs of life easily. That's my ultimate Goal - To become the Bridge between my Family & my future Wife's Family & Keep us United together like 1 Family.
2. Indian Quality Marriage := In today's time, the biggest problem that has arisen in marriage is - Divorce.The Biggest reason of divorce in my opinion is - Lack of Commitment from Groom's side. Boys just don't want to commit themselves for Entire Life to any 1 woman. It's a bitter Truth. I call it a Chinese quality Marriage - Unreliable. The Finest quality Marriage is Indian Marriage & being a Prospective bride, if you Marry me, I assure you, Our Marriage will be of Indian Quality. How? Read on,
3. Commitment := Being a Prospective Bride, if you decide to hold my hands Once, I Guarantee to Hold your Hands for 7 Lives.[ Why only 7 Lives? Because I believe, after 7 Lives Your Soul & My soul will be United and become 1 Soul (Just like 2 drops of water unite & become 1 drop) & Our Soul will become a Star & shine in the sky forever.] Now, You argue, Every boy says that, Why you should Trust me? Because I am different from Entire world. Different? How? Remember, I am not Just Educated. I am Sanskari or Virtues & Righteous & Scrupulous with Excellent Moral Values. I am different because I am a 1 woman man. Because I am an Indian boy(Not American). In my Rule book, Love & Marriage happens Only once. And I am not giving this Promise to you, It is a Promise I have given to myself. At least, I can't lie to myself. Can I?You don't believe me? OMG.. You are so Hard to Impress. Read on,
4. Faithful := All Girls Expect their Respected Husbands to Hold their Hands Once & Love them Forever. But this commitment they Expect after marriage. What about the Commitment Before Marriage?I mean, Can Unmarried boys do anything? Like Fall in Love, Go on dates & Hang out with girl friends etc. It's very common nowadays.Isn't It? That's where I am different from Entire World. My Sanskar is different. I have never dated or fallen in love with any girl in real life. I have never involved or indulged in any relationship with any girls until now Not due to, I didn't have any chances to date any girls. But because I am a 1 woman man & for me, any Relationship before marriage is infidelity to future wife & I can't commit that mistake. I mean, I have never hold any other girl's hands so far, because I want to Hold Only my future wife's hands First time & for Entire Lifetime.It Means, After Marrying me, You will Never Feel Insecure & Face Problems arising out of Unfaithfulness of Husband. That's Real Me.
5. Love := For a Prospective Bride, to live a Happy marriage Life, She wants only 1 thing from Her Husband & It is Husband's Never Ending Love. Right? I have never fallen in Love with any girl in my Life so far, because I want to give my 100% Love to my Future Wife Only. My heart has Ocean of Love inside but Never shared a drop of that Love with anyone else. Because my ocean has one Owner & She will be my future wife. When I say, I want to give my 100% Love to my Future wife, I mean
- - - - - Love == Respect + Care + Support + Protection
6. Protection := Women are Unsafe Today. Women are Unsafe not any Place Outside but With Their Own Husbands inside their own Homes. Why? Even Educated Husbands treat Wives as Slaves while My Sanskar Teach me to Protect Women around me & Being my wife, I can Vouchsafe you, You will Get 100% Protection & Security not just from Outside World but from Myself too. My Commitment is to Hold You & not to Hurt you. Trust me.
7. Respect := Being a Prospecting Bride, If you decide to tie knot with me, you will get 100% respect from me being a woman & being a wife. Believe me, I respect women & elders alike. I will give you same to same respect which Lord Krishna gave to Radha & It will be Unmatchable.
8. Support := After marriage, you will get immense support from me. Be it your work or studies or anything. I would like my Future wife to work after Marriage. If you are a student, You can study before or after marriage as long as you wish. But after studies, I want you to work. If you are a doctor, you can start your own Clinic & believe me, I will be your Permanent Patient. This offer doesn't apply if you are a Gynec. Boys don't have to go to Gynec..haha. Jokes apart, After Marriage with me, You will Get Complete Freedom & My 100% Support in Your Career & Life.
9. Care := Am I Caring? How? I can pick you up & drop you off to your office Everyday. Your favorite Ice cream when returning home. I will be happy to go out with you for candle light dinners & if you wish, Long walk near Ocean, Sit by the bonfire in the cold winter nights & Best part, I will be happy to help you in the kitchen. All in all, a Complete Chivalrous & Future Uxorious Loving Guy. Am I little too caring? Yess..Romanticano Gujarati boy..
10. World Tour := I am a footloose Gujarati Traveller. I want to visit Entire World with my future wife. Would you like to join me? For that you have to marry me.haha..
11. Parents in Law := Respected Prospective Parents in Law, I want your attention now. If you think, I have created this Profile only to find my future wife, you are little wrong. I have created this Profile to find my another Parents too. For me, my future wife's Parents will be like my own parents. I would like to take care of you in the same manner I take care of my own parents. Ultimate goal of marriage for me is to Unite your family and my family & believe me,together we will Prosper.. You will get one Son & my parents will take care of your daughter like their own daughter. It is our Sanskar.
12. Teetotaler := I never smoke, drink alcohol, chew tobacco,pan masala, Guthkha etc & We take Pure Vegetarian Satvik food i.e. Prasad.
13. Education := I am Not Just Sanskari But Educated. I was Among the Top 2% Students of Gujarat Board in 12th Board Exams. I have done B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Nirma University which is one the Finest University in India. Learning is a Life Long Process & I would like to take up new opportunities in near Future either from India or abroad.
14. I might not be Perfect. But I have one desire & dream & it is to See my Future Wife Happy.With God's & my Both Parents' blessings, I am sure, I will fulfill my this dream. Now Close your Eyes & Tell Me, Do I Match your Expectations? Marriage with me will Complete You as Person & as a Soul. I am the Only Key If you are a Lock.
(Groom to be)
My son is working in SBI as Assistant Manager. He has studied B. E. Mechanical.We come from a upper-middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.He is courteous,sensible , knowledgeable, Affectionate and responsible personality. His hobbies are listening to music, drawing, writing and is of curious nature.
Like, Every Star Becomes the Sun, Once in Its Lifetime..
Like, Every River Becomes the Ocean, Once in Its Lifetime..
Every Love Story Becomes a Fairy Tale, Once in Its Lifetime..
Every Time, a Boy & a Girl, Holds Each Other's Hands,
. . . . . . . & Hold it Until the Last Breath of Their Lives..
. . . . . . . By Me(A Thought for My Soul-Mate)
I am a Tourist in this Journey of Life..
. . . . . . . . . . . You are a Tourist in this Journey of Life..
Like, Every start has one End.
. . . . . . . . . . . Every Journey has one Destination.
Like, Every Sunrise has one Sunset.
. . . . . . . . . . . Every 'Love-Story-book' has one Last page.
Remember, O my Soul-Mate-to-be;
My Journey has Only One Aim,
. . . . . . . . . . . To Love You(& Only You) Till the very End.
My Journey has Only One Destination,
. . . . . . . . . . . To close my eyes (One Last Time) Holding Only your Hands.
My Name is Hardik & I am a Tourist.
. . . . . . . . . . . I collect Memories & Leave My Footprints behind.
Believe me or not, I will always stay in your Life,
. . . . . . . . . . . Either being your Soul Mate or being a Part of your Memories..Forever..Ever..
-- By One & Only Me (For Someone Very Special)
Namaste & Jay Shri Krishna all Beautiful Prospective Mothers-in-Law,
This is not a Matrimonial Profile. This is a Love-Letter addressing directly to my to be Mother-in-Law & Soul-mate. Make no mistake, these are not just words but Feelings Emanating from the Bottom-of-My-Heart & I am sure, it will touch your Heart too. When God created Moms & Pops, He gave all his Love-Sensors to Moms & thats why unfortunately all Pops of the Brides left with Stone-Hearts.
Yess, All Fathers of the Brides, You are so Possessive & Stone-Hearted. Cant Even Understand 1 simple Truth, My Love Story is incomplete without Your Daughter & I am the right Prince-Charming for Your Princess-Gorgeous & I can keep her more Happy than you can. O God! Remember all Stone-Hearted Pops-in-Law, Mom-in-Laws Papaji also didnt want to Trust you & you were not the Right Guy for him too. Still He allowed you to Marry Mom-in-Law else You would have been still Singing Aaja re, Ab Mera Dil Pukara, Ro Ro Ke Onion Mene Kata hahaKeep cooking in the kitchen, you wont understand my feelings.
Being a Shrewd Gujarati Brahmin precisely Shri-Gaud Brahmin Groom-to-be, I believe, Its better to write this Love-Song to win the Heart of Mom-in-law Only & all Fathers-in-Law, You might be Boss in your offices but at home, Mom-in-Law is the Big-Boss & when Big-Bosss Heart is won, Subordinates like you automatically Fall-in-Line. Thank god Moms-in-Law are there. Fathers-in-Law are smiling. May be, You want to say, Son-in-Law, after marriage, You will be a Part our Community only & you will also say, Wifey Madam is the Boss. Haha..Right? I know that even when I am unmarried. Kuch kuch pane ke liye kuch kuch Khona padata he..Poor boys !!haha..
So as you all understand, my letter is only for Women in Your House. No Gentlemen Please. Pops-in-Law, your only job is to Give Blessings to me (Martyr-to-be) & some helpful Hints about how to tackle your Daughter Especially when she gets angry. I hope She doesnt break things often or hit me with something. Fingers crossed !!! & dont worry, I know, you love your daughter so much, but its my time to Fall in Love with her. So Papa-in-Law, Please focus on making Chapati, it seems Square. Haha..& Mom-in-Law doesnt like square chapattis.
Mom-in-Law, listen, I tell you, I am the Best choice for you. Because, First of all, I am here not only for your daughter but also for you & Papa-in-Law. I mean, I am looking for my another Parents along with my Soul-Mate & I tell you, I am the best Son you can have. Better then your own Son. I will take care of you like I take care of my own parents. For me, my Parents & My Wifes Parents are equal & being a Brahmin Son, It is my Sanskar to Worship Parents. I dont want Parents-in-Law, I want Parents & dont you want a Son? Besides, my parents will take care of your daughter as their daughter. My Papa loves my Sister more than me. I know fathers love for Daughters is Unfathomable. Concept of Daughter-in-Law doesnt Exist in my family at all. It is our Sanskar.
2nd point is, I am not just Sanskari but also Educated- an Engineer. I have done B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Nirma University after having secured a rank among top 2% students in Entire Gujarat in both Engineering & medical merit list. Nirma is one of the top 25 Private engineering uni in India. Not only that, I am planning to study masters in very near future either from USA or India.
Besides, Moms-in-Law, Look at my Photos. My skin is not Dark or Brown or Wheatish like most of the Indian boys. My skin is Smooth-like-Cadbury-Silk chocolate & color is Milky-White that too without any Fair-and-Handsome Creams Naturally. Haha.. Not only that, I am quite Tall & my Weight is perfect for my Height. Not at all Overweight or Underweight. Thats why most of the people call me HERO. Yesss, Goro-Goro BABO.
Moms-in-Law, My Multi-Faceted Multi-Talented Personality has one more Hidden talent. I dont only write Love-Poems that too in English but also I am a very Good Bathroom-Singer. I sing so well that all my Bathroom Tiles have Broken & Fallen down.(Even tiles cant tolerate my Caterwauling) & Every time I start to Sing, My Neighbours small puppy starts barking.. Haha..Ok ok. I cant sing but I am a very soft-soft talker & Soft person in Nature.
Oops, I forgot to ask you Mom-in-law one Question. I hope you dont believe in Horoscope. Right? Ohh you do Believe. Mom-in-law, We all Indians follow a wrong Practice. You should not match my Horo with your daughter's. You should match Horo of my Mom with your Daughter. If Sasuji-bahuji Horo match, Everything else Matches & if Horo of Sasuji-Bahuji Mismatch, Nothing else could match. haha.. Right?
Mom-in-Law, Just take your own Example. Your Horo was matched with Papa-in-Law when you got married. But what you got in the End? Papa-in-Law doesnt Love you at all. How do I know that? Well, I know that because Papa-in-Law has never written a Poem for you in his entire life. Has he? Now papa in law will say, BETA, I cant write Romantic-Poems in English like you. Dont lie, Papa-in-Law. You wrote so many Love-Poems for SHEETAL, your Class-Mate about whom you never told Mom-in-Law. I know that. Mom-in-Law, dont forget to ask about SHEETAL. You know Mom-in-Law, If Papa-in-Law really Loved you, He would have Bought you BANARASI-Silk-Sari or Dimond-Neckless on your Birthday or Marriage Anniversary Every-Year. Has He ever Done that? He never did. You see, Horo matched but not Heart. Haha. If you still want, I can share my Moms Horo with you Else I am sure, my Horo matches with your daughter's & If not Horo, Frequency & Wave-Lengths of my Heart-Beats & Feelings will surely match with Her's. Because I am very-very flexible. I have Learnt from my Papa. He handles my Mom very well. Let me tell you How?
In my Family, We are only 3 members. Mom, Pops & me. My Home is a Temple of Democracy & Women are given 51% Voting-Rights on any Decision. Yes, thats True. Me & My papa combined has only 49% & Mom has 51% even when she is the Only woman & VETO-Power is Given to Only Women. Right now, It is with my mom & after my marriage with my Wifey too will get it. You might ask, What difference Does it Make? Oh god!! Try to understand. For example, Me & My papa want to watch Cricket match & my Mom wants to watch Kahani Ghar-Ghar ki at the same time on 1 TV. Then since Mom has 51% rights, she always wins. Besides on sensitive decision, Mom alone has VETO, so you know, Me & Papa cant go against Her.
In India, Only 2 types of People never get Retired. 1. Moms & 2. Politician. Politician dont want & Moms cant Retire from Kitchen Job. But my Mom is different. She retired 2 years ago, when she turned 58. It means, Mon-Wed-Fri, I have to handle kitchen & Tue-Thu-Sat my Poor Pops Handles it. Dont worry, we dont Fast on Sunday. Mom being so kind, takes me & Papa for dinner Outside. We can't eat at Home on Sunday. Can we? Haha..The Point Here, I want to make is, We in our Family Respect the Female Power & Same will Continue after my Marriage. Mom-in-Law, Your Daughter will never be Hurt as a female or as a Human Being. Besides I called my Home a Temple because in this Temple, Your Daughter will Get Freedom to Choose her own Path & Faith. We are a Brahmin Family & We are Striving very Hard to Uphold our BRAHMANTVA Dharma. You can Try me & Trust me. Choice is always Yours.
Since my Home is a Temple, You can Understand, any Type of Addiction is not allowed. Smoking, Drinking alcohol, Chewing Tobacco, pan-masala, Guthkha are strictly Prohibited for Everyone. We take Vegetarian Satvik-Food i.e. Prasad. We offer food to God before Eating. We believe, If we eat Prasad, we get Satvik & Righteous Thoughts & Only when you eat Prasad, You can lead a Vedic Satvik Life.
Asato ma SadgamayaTamaso ma Jyotirgamaya..(Brihadaranyaka Upanishads)
Life is a journey from darkness to light & to Remove all our negative aspects like EGO, ANGER etc & to become Humble, Righteous person & Grow in Life. Growth doesnt mean, To own a Toyota car yesterday, BMW today & Merc tomorrow. Growth for us means, Become a Better Human Being Every Passing Day & Thats What We are trying to achieve in our Family.
I Hope, You must have Understood, We are not Greedy Money-Minded People. Dowry is very popular, I know. But Mom-in-Law, We dont believe in Dowry-System. We will not seek Dowry from You Before or After Marriage. You wont Believe, but I Have been Offered Huge Amount of Money as Dowry from Parents-in-Law in the Past, If I had accepted to Marry their Daughter & I was told directly about that. But we humbly refused that. Yes, We Refused to take Dowry & It is not Possible to find Guys like me.
Soul-Mate Only Corner:: Oops..It Seems Like, My Soul-Mate to-be is Seething with anger. She is angry that I am not at all paying any attention to her. I am sorry Mademoiselle. Now I am all yours. Moms-in-Law & Sneaking Papas-in-Law, Time to close your Eyes else You will complain tomorrow, BETA, you were talking very Private Things with my Daughter. But truth is, Your Daughter is my Bride-to-Be & I need Privacy Please. Papa-in-Law, You can take Mom-in-Law for a Long drive for some time. No Cheating please.. Haha..Thank you.
So my soul-mate to-be Madam, listen;
I am not afraid to walk with you today.
But I am afraid, I will never be able to walk without you, Ever after;
. . . . . . . . . . . In Case, You decide to walk with someone else tomorrow.
I am not afraid to Look into your eyes today.
But I am afraid, I will never be able to live without looking into your eyes even for a day;
. . . . . . . . . . . In Case, You decide to let someone else look into your eyes tomorrow.
I am not at all afraid to fall in love with you today.
But I am afraid, I will never be able to live without your love even for a moment;
. . . . . . . . . . . In Case, You decide to be someone else's soul-mate tomorrow..
My Future Wife, Remember Always, My name is Hardik &;
I am never afraid to Live without Oxygen;
But I will be afraid, to Live without You(Yes U) Even for a Moment.
. . . . . . . . . . . So Please Never Leave Me Alone.
- - - - By One & Only Hardik ( For My Princess-to-be)
The Hidden Secret Messages I want to Convey by Above Poem are:
Fear is not Good for Grades. But What about the Fear of Losing Someone you always want to Hold & Behold?
My Dear Wife-to-be, I am not afraid to live without Lord Krishna, but Once I get hold of you, I shall always be afraid, Not to lose You, Even by Mistake. Thats why I will always Keep you Close. Because You are my Only Radha. You don't Mind me being little Fearful, do You? I mean, Even if I forget your Birthdays & Our Marriage anniversaries & Valentine gifts, You can get angry on Me, I have a Pillow, in case, you wanna beat me & I know, that will be an Official Karva-Chauth-Fast For Me, as You won't be Cooking. It's all acceptable. But It does not Mean, You can Stay away from Me Even for a Second & I am not sorry for being little Possessive as Law Says, I can have Only 1 Wife & I am a 1 Woman-Man. So I Just Can't Live without You.
I am not an Ivy-League alumni. Still I Know, Love Happens Only Once & My Love-Story will Set-off After Marriage Only. Believe me, the Truth about me is: I am a 1 Patni-Vrata Husband-to-be or 1 woman-Man. I have never Involved in any sort of Short or Long Term Relationships with any Girls Ever In my Real Life. We all get Married but Nowadays more Divorce Take Place than Ever Before & There are more & more cases of Cheating Husbands. Truth is that, in Todays Time, You wont Find a Single Guy, Who is as Committed to his Wife-to-be as I am. I can prove that. Love without commitment is incomplete. Believe me, our Love-Story will be a Fairy-Tale, because I have an Ocean of Love & Entire Worlds Happiness Saved Stored Only for you.
Being my Soul-Mate,
You will Get the Exact Same Respect from Me Which Lord Krishna Showered on Radha.
You will Get the Exact Same Attention & Support for your Pains & Problems, which You used to get as a little Baby from your Papa. (Just Pls don't cry.)
You will Get the Exact Same Peace after meeting me, which a River Gets after it meets the Ocean.
You will Get the Exact Same Protection & Security, which You might Expect & Never Get From Brother.
You will Blossom with me, like a Sunflower in the Presence of the Sun.
Not to forget, concept of House-wife doesnt Exists in my Family any more. So I wish only a Working wife.
By the way, You might like a Chivalrous Husband. Someone who can pick You up and Drop you at Your Work Place. Someone who gets Beautiful Flowers for you or Someone who can get you Chocolates in the Middle of Nights or may be a Husband with Teddy-Bear like Cheeks. I might let you pull them Sometimes. haha..
And Dont worry, I know, All Girls are Quarrelsome & You would like to quarrel with me, Sometimes Fight with me & I know, you will beat me too because I am so naughty. I know Women have this Beating Streak. Therefore, I give you 3 options to choose.
1. Pillow Fighting
2. Snow fighting &
3. Chocolate or cake fighting.
I will be so Happy to be Beaten by You with Chocolates & Cakes..haha..
Besides, I can take you for Honeymoon Trips Every Year. The only condition is that, I want our 1st Honeymoon to be only in Either Norway or Switzerland & that too, for minimum 1 month long. No Compromise on location or Duration. Sorry. Haha 2nd ,3rd etc, All Honeymoon Trips Locations & Duration will be your Choice Only.
Parents-in-Law, You should also Join my family for World-Tour because Together we can enjoy more as 1 Family visiting Entre World & we get more Bargaining Power & Discounts if We are more members in our family. But this offer is valid only after my 1st Honeymoon Trip..haha.. 1st trip, I Need only my Soul-Mate & Snow Mountains. Nobody else..haha..
Am I little Unbelievable? Not Your Fault. You've Never Meta Real Man Before Me. Remember, I am not a Great Guy. I am Just a Good Guy. Destiny has Chosen me for you & I will make sure, you will Never Regret. My Fairy Tale is Incomplete without You. It's a Chance, you don't wanna Miss to make it Our Fairy Tale. Choice is Yours. I know, you will regret, if you don't see me Here Tomorrow.
Few words about my son. Parth Upadhyay is working as Assistant Engineer (Civil) Class-2 Officer in the Roads & Buildings Department, Gujarat Service of Engineers Cadre. (Government of Gujarat). He is very Hardworking and passionate about his work and has been Recruited through Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC). He completed his BE in Civil Engineering. And has been raised up in a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values. We are Trivedi Mevada Brahmin.
My Son has a bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering & is currently employed as a senior Project Engineer with L & T Technology Services in Vadodara. We have been living in Thane since my Son's birth but now have shifted to Vadodara.
Hello... Our son Kashyap, is well qualified professional, B.E. ( Computer Science & Engg.), M.Tech. ( Cyber Security And Incident Response), an emerging, challenging and advanced field, working with one of Big Four, Multinational Consulting Company as a Consultant.
He is principle centered, career oriented, exploring various opportunities in the professional field and till aspiring for further professional accreditation, ready to accept challenges too. Toward personal front, he is simple, straight forward, strategic and visionary person.
His hobbies are Reading,Traveling & Leisure,watching theme centered & investigative movies.
Ours is Nucleus and Active Family with empowerment for further growth of each one.
We are looking for a bride belongs to Gujarati Family settled anywhere locally and globally too,who is well qualified in her own field,simple but open & forward minded, ready to locate Metro cities.
I belongs to cultured family who has progressive thoughts on human values.I & My family belive & respects life as a journey to attain path of perfection. I like to see my partner who believes in above philosophy.
I have done my Masters in Chemistry. Working as Executive R&D in reputed chemical company. I hope you would like to know more about me
My son was born & brought up in Vadodara(Gujarat). He is working for MNC (Private concern) in Bangalore. He is a simple,down to earth & friendly person who loves his family. He gets engaged in reading and listening Western classical music. Further,he is fond of playing (learner) musical instrument like acoustic piano which keeps him occupied in leisure. He often visits abroad on business tour but he prefers to settle in Indian metro cities because of his educational skills & qualification. We are looking for a slim ,beautiful and educated girl who is willing to live happy & peaceful life in India at present in Bangalore.