my name is arathi and i am working as a doctor in the private sector. i have completed my md ms (medical). i grew up in a upper middle class class, nuclear family with moderate values. my previous marriage didn't work out due to boy's extreme stubbornness,incompatibility issues and rigid culture hence the mutual divorce is in the process and will take 6 months. I am a very fun loving and caring person.
My name is Shruti Ravindra Kulkarni and I am work as a Banking Service Professional in the Private Sector. I have completed my MCA. I have been raised up in a Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Traditional Values.
Thank you for reaching out to my profile and for ur time.
Few points abt me.
I am very honest and not rude or disrespectful.
I just want to keep things clear after a bad experience.
so thrs shouldn't b any complications further ...
So here we go.
1. I am honest and straight forward.
And I expect same from a guy who loves traveling, who is jobial, enthusiastic, friendly respectable.
I love traveling a lot.
2. I am once married for 75 days n broke up due to dowry harassments by a groom and his family . And now I am awaiting for divorce..
However, I hate to be called as once married as it did not last more then 75 days...
I don't really consider myself as I am married, separated, divorced or widow etc. Hence I am looking for someone who is never married only, hope I deserve it as I have not at all experienced the newly wedded bride life yet.
3. I am so against to the dowry also I can't afford for any dowry .. So, if u r seeking for ATM or free loans with no repayments on the name of marriage then,
please leave this profile search someone else..
Coz I can't afford any kind of dowry
And Having any financial expectations from me is so waste .
So, please let's not complicate our lives with financial expectations.
Bcoz, Marriage is abt love that us wat I believe.
4. I hate someone who come home late in the nights n give excuses as office work, over work and office parties, friends parties, by forgetting there is your wife at home waiting and starving for you to come home soon so that atleast she can have one time food with you in the night if not in the day ...
5. I hate people who got bad habits including eggitarians . I dnt like killing animals and people who smoke cigarettes ðŸš¬, weed, huka etc and who booze and waste money on Bets, races, and for bad habits.
6. I am not working and decision of working or not working after marriage should be left on my choice. It should be my decision to work or not n I dnt want any other person to order, dominate and command or rule me on the name of relationship or marriage.
7. I hate male domination and families who does male domination.
8. I hate any kind of family interferences in between wife and husband privacy, and private talks, space and life after marriage by insecured, influencing mother in laws n relative or siblings...
9. A man and his family who is getting married or getting their son married should be mentally prepared to handover themselves or their son in the hands of daughter in law after marriage ..
You can't treat your son like a immatured kid even after marriage by interfering in between the new couples n their privacy.
The family and the groom must know the difference between wife and mother after marriage. Also even mother, and sisters or brothers , relatives of a groom should know interfering in someone's married life is wrong.
Please get your son or ur self married only if you and your family is ready to handover your son in to the daughter in laws hands, As we girls and our parents handover us in to ur son's hand.
If ur mother is not ready to understand the basic thing that after marriage son belongs to daughter in-laws n carry insecurities and tries to dominate or interfere, or influence against ur wife in ur married life, then please dnt get married .
A grooms mother should understand that after marriage girl belongs to boy n boy belongs to the girl.
You Cant expect ur son to be ur son even after marriage when his wife wants to be his everything snd expects her husband to depend on her n not on his mother for food, coffee and all even after marriage ..
If you have any insecurities of losing ur son, in the hands of ur daughter in laws, then please don't get ur son's married and spoil the lives of two people by ur interference, insecurities n doubts n influences even after marriage between newly weded couples.
Marriage is not a competition of relationships, where you think your wife or daughter in law as ur competitors.
Nir marriage is a short cut to get free non returnable money on the name of dowry..
Now coming to the point.
I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
Looking for purely vegetarian, tea toddler and from a respectful understanding brahmin family.
I am looking for Someone who is 1/2 yrs younger to me to 30 years, I. E 27 years to 30 years between guys.. Coz only then we can hv better understanding..
I am seeking for someone who is soft by nature n simply talkative, expressive, romantic like me.
Please do not approach if you are reserved, silent n not expressive kind of guy.
Marriage us not a business to seek dowry or free loans with no repayments..
Marriage is all about two families and love care n honesty.
So, please who so ever is seeking dowry or any kind of financial benefits please stay away
If any one is still interested then can approach me .
Otherwise it's ok np.
Bye bye ðŸ‘‹
Good luck ! ðŸ™‚
I am currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Sunnyvale.
I am making this profile for my son. He completed his bachelor's degree and is now working as a software professional. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with liberal values, currently settled in Bangalore.
Sreenath completed his PharmD with Gold medal from JSS university and was working at Pune as Data analysit ( Pharmaco vigilance) for 2 years. Completed MS in tumor Bilolgy and doing for PhD in Uppsala university. ( to be completed by 2021 March and to join career )