He happens to be an handsome and smart young Central Govt.Official (IRS of 2013 batch )with gentle and pleasing manners.and presently posted in Mumbai.His only and elder sister is also a Central Govt. Official (IOFS).Both of his parents are retired Officers and reside in their own house in Kota,Rajasthan.He would like to marry tall ,beautiful and suitably qualified working girl of moderate family values ,preferably from northern states of the country,however,the otherwise may also be suitably considered.
I am a down to earth individual who believes in simple living and high thinking.
I am having total of 7.5+ years of work experience in I.T, Industry, and am currently working as Team Lead in Accenture, Bangalore. In my free time, I like to write and pen down my thoughts. I am a person who speaks his heart out and I am having a good sense of humour.
I have done my schooling from (Universal Public School) Delhi and Engineering from ghaziabad.
Namaste & Jay Shri Krishna Everyone,
Every Prospective Bride reading my Profile, I am Sure, You must be having So many expectations from Your future Soul-mate. Haven't you? After all,You have the right to have Expectations from their Future Husbands & Grooms have to honor that. Being a Prospective Groom, I am not sure, what are your Expectations? Therefore, here I am gonna describe, some of the most Important expectations of yours, which I believe, I can fulfill, if you decide to Marry me. If there are any expectations you have & missing here, you can convey me by contacting me & I can surely try to fulfil them as well. At least, you have to convey your Feelings else I never can know. Contacting me is very easy. I have simply marry profile & it is free to communicate there. I welcome questions from you & your parents & I will give you my True & Honest opinions. In the End, It is Only & Only you, who needs to decide, If I can be the Prince Charming of your Dreams or not !!
Note 1: We are not dowry seekers. Neither Before nor after Marriage.
Note 2: I would Prefer a Court Marriage instead of Extravagant Splashy one If my future wife is happy & Her Parents are Happy.
1.Goal of Marriage := The ultimate purpose of marriage is, to Unite two families (bride's + Groom's) & make 1 Stronger United Family & Many such United Families can make a Stronger Society & Country in the Process. Unity is Strength & as long as both families are United, they can endure all ups & downs of life easily. That's my ultimate Goal - To become the Bridge between my Family & my future Wife's Family & Keep us United together like 1 Family.
2. Indian Quality Marriage := In today's time, the biggest problem that has arisen in marriage is - Divorce.The Biggest reason of divorce in my opinion is - Lack of Commitment from Groom's side. Boys just don't want to commit themselves for Entire Life to any 1 woman. It's a bitter Truth. I call it a Chinese quality Marriage - Unreliable. The Finest quality Marriage is Indian Marriage & being a Prospective bride, if you Marry me, I assure you, Our Marriage will be of Indian Quality. How? Read on,
3. Commitment := Being a Prospective Bride, if you decide to hold my hands Once, I Guarantee to Hold your Hands for 7 Lives.[ Why only 7 Lives? Because I believe, after 7 Lives Your Soul & My soul will be United and become 1 Soul (Just like 2 drops of water unite & become 1 drop) & Our Soul will become a Star & shine in the sky forever.] Now, You argue, Every boy says that, Why you should Trust me? Because I am different from Entire world. Different? How? Remember, I am not Just Educated. I am Sanskari or Virtues & Righteous & Scrupulous with Excellent Moral Values. I am different because I am a 1 woman man. Because I am an Indian boy(Not American). In my Rule book, Love & Marriage happens Only once. And I am not giving this Promise to you, It is a Promise I have given to myself. At least, I can't lie to myself. Can I?You don't believe me? OMG.. You are so Hard to Impress. Read on,
4. Faithful := All Girls Expect their Respected Husbands to Hold their Hands Once & Love them Forever. But this commitment they Expect after marriage. What about the Commitment Before Marriage?I mean, Can Unmarried boys do anything? Like Fall in Love, Go on dates & Hang out with girl friends etc. It's very common nowadays.Isn't It? That's where I am different from Entire World. My Sanskar is different. I have never dated or fallen in love with any girl in real life. I have never involved or indulged in any relationship with any girls until now Not due to, I didn't have any chances to date any girls. But because I am a 1 woman man & for me, any Relationship before marriage is infidelity to future wife & I can't commit that mistake. I mean, I have never hold any other girl's hands so far, because I want to Hold Only my future wife's hands First time & for Entire Lifetime.It Means, After Marrying me, You will Never Feel Insecure & Face Problems arising out of Unfaithfulness of Husband. That's Real Me.
5. Love := For a Prospective Bride, to live a Happy marriage Life, She wants only 1 thing from Her Husband & It is Husband's Never Ending Love. Right? I have never fallen in Love with any girl in my Life so far, because I want to give my 100% Love to my Future Wife Only. My heart has Ocean of Love inside but Never shared a drop of that Love with anyone else. Because my ocean has one Owner & She will be my future wife. When I say, I want to give my 100% Love to my Future wife, I mean
- - - - - Love == Respect + Care + Support + Protection
6. Protection := Women are Unsafe Today. Women are Unsafe not any Place Outside but With Their Own Husbands inside their own Homes. Why? Even Educated Husbands treat Wives as Slaves while My Sanskar Teach me to Protect Women around me & Being my wife, I can Vouchsafe you, You will Get 100% Protection & Security not just from Outside World but from Myself too. My Commitment is to Hold You & not to Hurt you. Trust me.
7. Respect := Being a Prospecting Bride, If you decide to tie knot with me, you will get 100% respect from me being a woman & being a wife. Believe me, I respect women & elders alike. I will give you same to same respect which Lord Krishna gave to Radha & It will be Unmatchable.
8. Support := After marriage, you will get immense support from me. Be it your work or studies or anything. I would like my Future wife to work after Marriage. If you are a student, You can study before or after marriage as long as you wish. But after studies, I want you to work. If you are a doctor, you can start your own Clinic & believe me, I will be your Permanent Patient. This offer doesn't apply if you are a Gynec. Boys don't have to go to Gynec..haha. Jokes apart, After Marriage with me, You will Get Complete Freedom & My 100% Support in Your Career & Life.
9. Care := Am I Caring? How? I can pick you up & drop you off to your office Everyday. Your favorite Ice cream when returning home. I will be happy to go out with you for candle light dinners & if you wish, Long walk near Ocean, Sit by the bonfire in the cold winter nights & Best part, I will be happy to help you in the kitchen. All in all, a Complete Chivalrous & Future Uxorious Loving Guy. Am I little too caring? Yess..Romanticano Gujarati boy..
10. World Tour := I am a footloose Gujarati Traveller. I want to visit Entire World with my future wife. Would you like to join me? For that you have to marry me.haha..
11. Parents in Law := Respected Prospective Parents in Law, I want your attention now. If you think, I have created this Profile only to find my future wife, you are little wrong. I have created this Profile to find my another Parents too. For me, my future wife's Parents will be like my own parents. I would like to take care of you in the same manner I take care of my own parents. Ultimate goal of marriage for me is to Unite your family and my family & believe me,together we will Prosper.. You will get one Son & my parents will take care of your daughter like their own daughter. It is our Sanskar.
12. Teetotaler := I never smoke, drink alcohol, chew tobacco,pan masala, Guthkha etc & We take Pure Vegetarian Satvik food i.e. Prasad.
13. Education := I am Not Just Sanskari But Educated. I was Among the Top 2% Students of Gujarat Board in 12th Board Exams. I have done B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Nirma University which is one the Finest University in India. Learning is a Life Long Process & I would like to take up new opportunities in near Future either from India or abroad.
14. I might not be Perfect. But I have one desire & dream & it is to See my Future Wife Happy.With God's & my Both Parents' blessings, I am sure, I will fulfill my this dream. Now Close your Eyes & Tell Me, Do I Match your Expectations? Marriage with me will Complete You as Person & as a Soul. I am the Only Key If you are a Lock.
(Groom to be)
My son is successfully employed with a CPSU as a Officer. To describe about our family, we belong to the Brahmin - Gaur caste and looking for a match from the same community. We are a nuclear family with traditional values. My son is presently posted at Delhi
My son is an easy going, confident person who aspires to grow in every walk of life. He is a hardworking, down to earth and family oriented individual. He likes to keep fit, travel frequently, try out new things and gain experience from it.
After working in corporate (Startups and MNC) for more than three years, he has joined our family business of landscaping and is contributing significantly in managing and growing the business, along with his elder brother in capacity of one of the Directors.He pursued MBA in Marketing and Internationa business and B.Tech in Electronics Engineering from reputed college.
I have created this profile for my son , who is an Asstt. Manager in a Public Sector Bank. He is very good looking , handsome and a smart boy.
I am working as a GM with a multinational company in Gurgaon while my wife is a Gazetted Officer in Delhi Administration and an International TV Sports Commentator. My elder son who is B.Tech + Mba is an Investment Manager with a Venture Capitalist firm married to a Chartered Accountant girl working as Banker, both settled abroad.
Ours is a purely vegetarian family. My son has done his schooling from Apeejay School Delhi. He is B Tech and MBA, and very fond of sports. He is also a President of India Awardee for being the most discipline cadet.
He is a teetotaller boy.
We are living in our own HIG flat in South Delhi and also own kothi in Gurgaon. We are looking for a good looking , professionally qualified girl and we expect our daughter in law to stay in joint family. (My daughter in law also happily stayed with us as long as she was in Delhi). We belong to Haryana.
Should you want to know anything more feel free to talk to us.