Sincere, Supportive, Intelligent and Independent, our son Praveen is affectionate and caring. He likes spending quality time with family and friends.With an outstanding academic record,high aspirations and confidence ,he thrives to excel in his chosen field. After schooling in Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan, he did B.Tech and M.Tech from IIT Madras , worked in ITC for two years and then completed MBA from IIM Ahmedabad in March 2014. He is working as Associate in a top Global consulting firm .He has a modern outlook towards life and is practical. Looking for an equally understanding and friendly girl who likes visiting new places .
He is passionate about sports and is interested in movies,games,reading,music, travelling and photography.
We would greatly appreciate it, if your profile has one or more photos
Namaste & Jay Shri Krishna Everyone,
Every Prospective Bride reading my Profile, I am Sure, You must be having So many expectations from Your future Soul-mate. Haven't you? After all,You have the right to have Expectations from their Future Husbands & Grooms have to honor that. Being a Prospective Groom, I am not sure, what are your Expectations? Therefore, here I am gonna describe, some of the most Important expectations of yours, which I believe, I can fulfill, if you decide to Marry me. If there are any expectations you have & missing here, you can convey me by contacting me & I can surely try to fulfil them as well. At least, you have to convey your Feelings else I never can know. Contacting me is very easy. I have simply marry profile & it is free to communicate there. I welcome questions from you & your parents & I will give you my True & Honest opinions. In the End, It is Only & Only you, who needs to decide, If I can be the Prince Charming of your Dreams or not !!
Note 1: We are not dowry seekers. Neither Before nor after Marriage.
Note 2: I would Prefer a Court Marriage instead of Extravagant Splashy one If my future wife is happy & Her Parents are Happy.
1.Goal of Marriage := The ultimate purpose of marriage is, to Unite two families (bride's + Groom's) & make 1 Stronger United Family & Many such United Families can make a Stronger Society & Country in the Process. Unity is Strength & as long as both families are United, they can endure all ups & downs of life easily. That's my ultimate Goal - To become the Bridge between my Family & my future Wife's Family & Keep us United together like 1 Family.
2. Indian Quality Marriage := In today's time, the biggest problem that has arisen in marriage is - Divorce.The Biggest reason of divorce in my opinion is - Lack of Commitment from Groom's side. Boys just don't want to commit themselves for Entire Life to any 1 woman. It's a bitter Truth. I call it a Chinese quality Marriage - Unreliable. The Finest quality Marriage is Indian Marriage & being a Prospective bride, if you Marry me, I assure you, Our Marriage will be of Indian Quality. How? Read on,
3. Commitment := Being a Prospective Bride, if you decide to hold my hands Once, I Guarantee to Hold your Hands for 7 Lives.[ Why only 7 Lives? Because I believe, after 7 Lives Your Soul & My soul will be United and become 1 Soul (Just like 2 drops of water unite & become 1 drop) & Our Soul will become a Star & shine in the sky forever.] Now, You argue, Every boy says that, Why you should Trust me? Because I am different from Entire world. Different? How? Remember, I am not Just Educated. I am Sanskari or Virtues & Righteous & Scrupulous with Excellent Moral Values. I am different because I am a 1 woman man. Because I am an Indian boy(Not American). In my Rule book, Love & Marriage happens Only once. And I am not giving this Promise to you, It is a Promise I have given to myself. At least, I can't lie to myself. Can I?You don't believe me? OMG.. You are so Hard to Impress. Read on,
4. Faithful := All Girls Expect their Respected Husbands to Hold their Hands Once & Love them Forever. But this commitment they Expect after marriage. What about the Commitment Before Marriage?I mean, Can Unmarried boys do anything? Like Fall in Love, Go on dates & Hang out with girl friends etc. It's very common nowadays.Isn't It? That's where I am different from Entire World. My Sanskar is different. I have never dated or fallen in love with any girl in real life. I have never involved or indulged in any relationship with any girls until now Not due to, I didn't have any chances to date any girls. But because I am a 1 woman man & for me, any Relationship before marriage is infidelity to future wife & I can't commit that mistake. I mean, I have never hold any other girl's hands so far, because I want to Hold Only my future wife's hands First time & for Entire Lifetime.It Means, After Marrying me, You will Never Feel Insecure & Face Problems arising out of Unfaithfulness of Husband. That's Real Me.
5. Love := For a Prospective Bride, to live a Happy marriage Life, She wants only 1 thing from Her Husband & It is Husband's Never Ending Love. Right? I have never fallen in Love with any girl in my Life so far, because I want to give my 100% Love to my Future Wife Only. My heart has Ocean of Love inside but Never shared a drop of that Love with anyone else. Because my ocean has one Owner & She will be my future wife. When I say, I want to give my 100% Love to my Future wife, I mean
- - - - - Love == Respect + Care + Support + Protection
6. Protection := Women are Unsafe Today. Women are Unsafe not any Place Outside but With Their Own Husbands inside their own Homes. Why? Even Educated Husbands treat Wives as Slaves while My Sanskar Teach me to Protect Women around me & Being my wife, I can Vouchsafe you, You will Get 100% Protection & Security not just from Outside World but from Myself too. My Commitment is to Hold You & not to Hurt you. Trust me.
7. Respect := Being a Prospecting Bride, If you decide to tie knot with me, you will get 100% respect from me being a woman & being a wife. Believe me, I respect women & elders alike. I will give you same to same respect which Lord Krishna gave to Radha & It will be Unmatchable.
8. Support := After marriage, you will get immense support from me. Be it your work or studies or anything. I would like my Future wife to work after Marriage. If you are a student, You can study before or after marriage as long as you wish. But after studies, I want you to work. If you are a doctor, you can start your own Clinic & believe me, I will be your Permanent Patient. This offer doesn't apply if you are a Gynec. Boys don't have to go to Gynec..haha. Jokes apart, After Marriage with me, You will Get Complete Freedom & My 100% Support in Your Career & Life.
9. Care := Am I Caring? How? I can pick you up & drop you off to your office Everyday. Your favorite Ice cream when returning home. I will be happy to go out with you for candle light dinners & if you wish, Long walk near Ocean, Sit by the bonfire in the cold winter nights & Best part, I will be happy to help you in the kitchen. All in all, a Complete Chivalrous & Future Uxorious Loving Guy. Am I little too caring? Yess..Romanticano Gujarati boy..
10. World Tour := I am a footloose Gujarati Traveller. I want to visit Entire World with my future wife. Would you like to join me? For that you have to marry me.haha..
11. Parents in Law := Respected Prospective Parents in Law, I want your attention now. If you think, I have created this Profile only to find my future wife, you are little wrong. I have created this Profile to find my another Parents too. For me, my future wife's Parents will be like my own parents. I would like to take care of you in the same manner I take care of my own parents. Ultimate goal of marriage for me is to Unite your family and my family & believe me,together we will Prosper.. You will get one Son & my parents will take care of your daughter like their own daughter. It is our Sanskar.
12. Teetotaler := I never smoke, drink alcohol, chew tobacco,pan masala, Guthkha etc & We take Pure Vegetarian Satvik food i.e. Prasad.
13. Education := I am Not Just Sanskari But Educated. I was Among the Top 2% Students of Gujarat Board in 12th Board Exams. I have done B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Nirma University which is one the Finest University in India. Learning is a Life Long Process & I would like to take up new opportunities in near Future either from India or abroad.
14. I might not be Perfect. But I have one desire & dream & it is to See my Future Wife Happy.With God's & my Both Parents' blessings, I am sure, I will fulfill my this dream. Now Close your Eyes & Tell Me, Do I Match your Expectations? Marriage with me will Complete You as Person & as a Soul. I am the Only Key If you are a Lock.
(Groom to be)
Our only son graduated from London Business School, UK and London School of Economics and Political Science with Master's degrees, and prior to it he received integrated dual degree (maths + engineering) from BITS, Pilani. He is also a StartingBloc Fellow for Social Innovation that he recieved in Los Angeles, USA. Currently he is gainfully employed in a large MNC as a senior consultant. He is currently based in Bangalore. He has worked and been based out of 6 countries (USA, UK, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore) so far, finally settled down in Bangalore.
We are looking for a educated, broad minded, well rounded daughter in law from a strong family background who can match his mindset.
He loves to read and swim. He has earned a professional scuba diving license in Bali, Indonesia and loves to travel and dive in different places. He's a soft spoken, well mannered person.He is the only son so he prefers to stay under the same roof with us after marriage as well.
We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with liberal values. Looking for brides from a similar family background. Groom's last three generations are very well settled in Visakhapatnam and across the world (US, UK, Australia, Singapore). I (mother) am a leading corporate lawyer in Vizag currently serving 4th term as senior committee member, my husband is serving as a Sr DSO (Accounts) in East Coast Railways. Maternal grandfather retired as Deputy collector revenue dept Vizag district, paternal grandfather retired as a station superintendent Calcutta zone South East railway.
TELUGU BRAHMINS ONLY, others kindly excuse.
Please have the responsibility of preliminary horoscope matching from your side before contacting us.
In his own words:
I am a broad-minded and outgoing person, practical, humble and has a good touch of humor. I enjoy good conversation and a good listener. I play sports and keeps myself fit. I have a go-getter attitude towards life and straightforward. I find happiness with small success. I live a pretty simple lifestyle. I like to explore and travel. I am fond of trying different cuisines. I did my Masters degree from India/Netherlands and worked in aboard for 3 years. I am moving back to Bangalore and joining a consulting company soon. Our family is based in Trivandrum. We come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Traditional values.
Thanks for reading through. Good luck with partner match.
We are looking for a suitable alliance for our son Animish. He has graduated with MBA from Wharton in June 2018. Currently he is working with a reputed company in Bay area, California. Prior to this he was working in the Private Sector in a London as a Consultant. Animish completed his Masters Degree in Engineering / Computers. He has been a very high academic achiever throughout his school and university. He graduated and completed Masters in Electrical Engineering from Cambrigde University and was selected to spend a year at MIT, Boston, USA. During his time at Cambridge, he was the president of Hindu Society, arranging various cultural events. After graduation he spent 6 months in Bangalore working for a social enterprise, involved in rural electrification in India.
Since the last 2 years he has been working in a prestigious consulting firm in London.
Animish has been born and brought up in the UK. He holds good western and traditional Indian values. He is an avid reader of Ancient Indian history. He plays Tabla and western Drums and has learnt Carnatic music. He enjoys different vegetarian cuisines and travelling to different places. He is a non smoker, does not drink except occasional social drinking and is a pure vegetarian.
He is proficient in English and Tamil, and can manage Hindi as well.
We, his parents are both doctors, working in NHS , settled in U.K. For past 28 years. We are a close knit family of four, our daughter is pursuing Medicine from Cambridge. Both, paternal and maternal grandparents have been part and parcel of our children's lives. Our ancestral origin is in Palakkad, we have been brought up and studied in Mumbai and Pune before settling in U.K.
After completing high school in Dubai our son joined a reputed University in the US in 2006. He then worked for about 5 years in Chicago and then joined Cornell (an Ivy League Business School) from where he completed his MBA in 2017. He is currently employed as a Consultant in a reputed Management Consultancy firm (top 3 globally) in Chocago.
Our son's interests include fitness, swimming, travel and community causes. He also reads extensively, is well informed, has a funny bone and a sociable persona.
We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family. We like to maintain a healthy balance between traditional values and a modern outlook and believe in giving space for individual expression and growth.